Abe's first Marketing post

About Me

Hello, my name is Abe Jennings and this is my first-ever marketing blog post! A bit about me- I recently moved from Albany to Corvallis this past year with my Mom and dog Stella, who is a Belgian Malinois. While I miss my old home in Albany, I have come to love Corvallis already. I am dual enrolled here at LBCC and OSU and plan on graduating this spring with my AS in Business Administration. I'm unsure at the moment what I want to pursue going forward at OSU so I've been trying my hardest to do a bit of everything and explore my options. 

I'm incredibly excited to be taking this class as I absolutely love marketing, more specifically digital marketing. It's been a passion of mine for quite some time now and I've even tried my hand at it a few times doing some freelance work in the space. Along with that, I've also taken a liking to coding, more specifically web design, which has just recently become a passion of mine. Some of my other hobbies include; working out, traveling, spending time with family/friends, and playing games on my computer.


The first picture below is of my dog Olive and I, the second picture is of my dog Stella, and the third picture is of me and my good friend Cole at the Buccaneers vs. Cowboys game in Dallas this past year!





 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening - Wendy's

Marketing in the News: Heineken & Marvel Superbowl Ad